Spektrum WS2000 shown as WS1000 in RF8 and other issues, RadioMaster TX16S Radio.

Striker

Hi Guys, as the title says, when I "bind" my new WS2000, it shows up in RF8 controller options as WS1000, dont know if this is important. I am also only getting the 4 main channels showing up in RF calibration and Finish is greyed out. I am guessing I have to assign the rest in the radio and then in the RF controller menu. Its not seeing any of the switches, sliders etc., I think I might have to set up the radio first and activate the switches and controls, then edit the input in RF8. I have selected the option of using the radio switches and programming. I copied a programmed airplane settings to use for the sim.

I just deleted the unwanted channels and now its calibrating, but would like to program the radio to use all 8 available.

Do a search for "OpenTX" or "Taranis" for too much discussion (much by me) about setting up these radios. The only difference will be the channel order, since you are using the built in MPM to emulate Spektrum. But it sounds like you have that part under control.

Hi Flapper, I was able to get the 4 channels working perfectly and placed the smoke control on the left slider but now its not seeing the 3 position switch for my triple rates which was working before. I will look op what you suggested. Thanks for the reply and help.

Back