Starwar's Podracer WIP

Going very slow :( I just relocated to my wife's home town and been busy looking for work and a permanent place of residents.

The other thing holding me back is the physics and pivot point headache. I have a theory that needs to be tested in G4 using the bending landing gear like pivots for the control cables. But, I don't have G4 yet so..... Kinda make it difficult to try my theory. Otherwise they will just have to be tied into the the throttle, elevator, and rudder controls some how.
Then you have the problem of parts naming. I don't know if I should call the pod the Fuselage or call the motors the Fuselage. Right now the pod is named Fuselage and I am hoping to have the motors move independently a little bit from each other.

I think my imagination out ran my ability on this one and now its playing catch-up.

Will it be available for Realflight G3.5 also? Once you get it into Realflight I can help you with the flight phyics if you want. Good luck!

Fire Fire Fire

Are you going make it burst in to a giant Fire Ball when it hits the ground ??

Then it will be perfect :)

Junkboy999 said:
Are you going make it burst in to a giant Fire Ball when it hits the ground ??

Then it will be perfect :)
I don't think G3 or G4 supports giant fire balls :rolleyes: but yeah that would be cool. Sorry for the very long delay on this one and my A-10 Warthog for that matter. Been busy with other projects and life in general has been a little hectic.

rcplanefubar said:
I don't think G3 or G4 supports giant fire balls :rolleyes: but yeah that would be cool. Sorry for the very long delay on this one and my A-10 Warthog for that matter. Been busy with other projects and life in general has been a little hectic.
Make the fire in the 3D model,give it a pivot point and name it ~CS_GLOW. It can be controlled by the throttle via movable pod.

Maybe after I get comfortable with 3DSmax I will tackle it. I went way over my head on this one. I do have it flying around in RF but nothing moves and no real mapping. I just really wanted to see it in there.

Hi !

I dont wanna start a new thread so i use yours when i can ?

I will make a podracer too to see what i can do...

You will get more informations soon about my project..

maxx

Back