Steam powered 9.5 and interlink controller plus

jigeye

downloaded 9.5 from steam. no problem.
before buying 9.5, checked to make sure my old interlink controller plus was compatible. RF says it is.
Start RF on windows 10 desktop.
Get please calibrate controller message.
Went to SYSTEM- calibrate controller. No joy.....
Tried to calibrate controller through JOYSTICK of windows devices. No joy.....
Cannot select CANCEL or NEXT in screenshot below.

Attachments

• pcc.JPG
    pcc.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 7
If your Controller isn't seen in windows and you can't calibrate it in windows, then It won't work in RF. Your controller may be broken, or its so old that it windows cant see it. There are people here with the Interlink Plus from G3 that use RF9.5 so if that is the one you have then It may be an issue with that controller.

Last edited:
Controller is seen in windows. I calibrated controller in windows.
When you stated the following

This tells me that Windows does not see the controller and you cannot calibrate it. If Windows can see the controller, then You should be able to create a profile and calibrate it. It won't be called an Interlink, But you should be able to calibrate it as an Gamepad or other type of controller.

downloaded 9.5 from steam. no problem.
before buying 9.5, checked to make sure my old interlink controller plus was compatible. RF says it is.
Start RF on windows 10 desktop.
Get please calibrate controller message.
Went to SYSTEM- calibrate controller. No joy.....
Cannot select CANCEL or NEXT in screenshot below.
Hi Jigeye:
Exactly the same problem
I use my Interlink Elite controller on my laptop and never had an issue
Just installed via Steam on my new desktop, and get the same message "Please calibrate your controller" and then RF freezes...
Windows 10 recognizes the controller.... all other games (like liftoff) recognize the controller with no problem... ONLY RF had problems....!!

Anyone had experienced this before? Had any solution?
Help will be much appreciated
Regards!

I did a bit of testing with an old InterLink Plus here. I didn't have any difficulty, so I'd like to get a bit more info.

@jigeye , @wasabi , what graphics cards are you using? Some bad AMD drivers result in a freeze after startup that can look like mouse clicks aren't working.

If you're using an AMD 5xxx or 6xxx card, you might want to try the preview driver identified here:

If you're not using AMD graphics, then we can discuss further.

Back