Strange, Unusual, Sci-Fi, and Movie Aircraft Request

rcplanefubar

Give me some idea guys. if you've seen my planes you can tell I like the strange ones. Like I've been thinking about doing the Batwing(the Micheal Keaton one) or the Winnebago from the movie Space Balls.

Please give me some fresh ideas and please provide some pics. Possibly some 3-view drawings.

Oh man, the Winnebago would be awesome :D

I have no idea where'd you'd get 3-views, though I could look for pics, but the alien fighters from Independence Day would be cool.

I'll come up with more later.

USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E from (after my opinion) the best Star Trek film ever: First Contact

uss-enterprise-sovereign.GIF

Greets,

Max

How about...

....the X-Wing fighter? If you are interested I have numerous pics and the
blue prints. I can PM them to you or e-Mail them.
PM me if interested.

Jim :)

P.S. The files are too large to attach here.

Hmm, the assault shuttle from the second "Alien" would be cool - especially the way the ordinance pods deployed.

Old Fart said:
Hmm, the assault shuttle from the second "Alien" would be cool - especially the way the ordinance pods deployed.
That would be cool. Put the wings on a toggle. If it could be made vtol would be cool too. I remember I d/led one for ms 2002. It was fun to fly in case view and watch the wings deloy.

How about a pelican drop ship from the Halo series, you could work on a droppable hog. the winnebago an enterprise would be cool

WOW Thanks guys! Please keep them coming I will have to put a poll on here to see what people want the most. And awesome three view on the U.S.S Enterprise. :D

One I was playing with to learn Wings...

Attachments

• scr01.JPG
    scr01.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 84
  • scr02.JPG
    scr02.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 49
bugzilla said:
I'd like to see the jet from Stealth, both the ones they fly and the ucav...
I have been wanting to do thes for a long time now but, I could never find any 3-view's or any good pics of them :( :mad:

Does anyone know if they made toys of these planes :confused:

rcplanefubar said:
I have been wanting to do thes for a long time now but, I could never find any 3-view's or any good pics of them :( :mad:

Does anyone know if they made toys of these planes :confused:
How about some of the secret aircraft built in WWII like "The Flying Flap Jack"(The prototype version of the XF5-U Flying pancake.

Nah I like the XF5u a lot more over the V-173 :D Which by the way if everything goes right on my new one (yeah I redid it ) it should be released soon.

Attachments

• pancake render b.JPG
    pancake render b.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 37
  • pancake render f.JPG
    pancake render f.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 35
It's a beauty!

rcplanefubar said:
Nah I like the XF5u a lot more over the V-173 :D Which by the way if everything goes right on my new one (yeah I redid it ) it should be released soon.

Lambda shuttle

I would like to see an Lambda Shuttle from Star Wars. Here is a 3D drawing..

Attachments

• lambda-shuttle.gif
    lambda-shuttle.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 31
cool craft

I would love to see Darth Vader's TIE Advanced

and a TIE interceptor

and an Imperial class Star Destroyer

Back