Su-26 build

Starting to make the graphics by hand. Cant find anything good enough to use that doesn't need a ton of work, so Ill freehand it.

Attachments

• ScreenShot134.jpg
    ScreenShot134.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 38
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for your hard work on this project I asked you for. I am Sorry I dropped off the radar. I gave my simulator out to a 9 year old that I am teaching how to fly and business has kept me away from the hobby for a good while. Even my real 3.1M Sukhoi hasn't been out of the hangar since March or April. Finally this Saturday I pulled it out, knocked an inch of dust off her, and put it together in the yard just to check all the systems and get it ready to fly on November 30th at a Big Bird fly in.

I hope you guys can finish this bird. Would love to have it in my sim when I get it back. If not, thanks for everything you have accomplished to this point.

I added a couple photos from this Saturday.

_DSC8834.jpg

_DSC8828.jpg

_DSC8832.jpg

I haven't forgot about this one, just got side tracked following another tutorial build by boof. I'm trying to learn as much about max as possible right now. Since you're needing around with it though, it would be real nice to have some direct shots of the graphics, no flash or glare, and as high resolution as you can do. That way, when I get back to it, the CS will go so much smoother.

Hate to say it, but I haven't opened max in almost two months. Due to lack of interest in my work, and the work of others, my motivation is next to none. If someone wants to finish it, I might consider sharing my files.........maybe. I'm currently working on getting ready for flying season as well, so maybe when that's done I might get back on it.

Guys,

I do apologize, I lost track of this project and I am very sorry for that.
I know some of you worked very hard on it. Life sometimes gets in the way of these things.

If it ever does get completed, PLEASE let me know. I'd love to have it in my RF7.

Sincerely,

TAZ

As I mentioned in the Mustang thread, I dug this one back out and plan to try and get this one finished for a change. Anyway, Here is a render showing its current state. I hope to really get back into the modeling world again now that I'm getting a little more free time back.

Attachments

• cowl off.jpg
    cowl off.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 24
  • map render.jpg
    map render.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 17
Can't take credit for the engine. Dhk79 was generous enough to donate that for this project.

After my wife had to have an unexpected surgery, I finally got back to this a couple nights ago. I spent the next couple nights playing with the render settings. Still got some work to do on it, but here's where it's at currently. The wing graphics are done. All of this has been completely hand made using a rough original pic as a template. The rest of the plane still has to be refined and adjusted.

Attachments

• SU-26..jpg
    SU-26..jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 24
  • SU-26.2.jpg
    SU-26.2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 17
  • SU-26.3.jpg
    SU-26.3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 16
Working on a new CS for this one. Here's a teaser.

Attachments

• dream_schemetease.jpg
    dream_schemetease.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 13
Back