technoid

Super Chipmunk Gas_EA

technoid

technoid submitted a new upload:

Super Chipmunk Gas_EA

After I released the Goldberg Super Chipmunk land and float versions with a 4-Stroke single there was interest in electric and gas versions too so I went back and reworked the fuselage and removed the cutout for the 4-Stroke engine then created an electric version with a Hacker motor and a Gas version with a DLE-40 Gas Twin. I'm releasing the new versions without the Goldberg in the name so they'll be Super Chipmunk EP and Super Chipmunk Gas. They both have a detailed motor and engine you...

View the Swap Page

Super Chipmunk Gas 01.jpgSuper Chipmunk Gas 02.jpgSuper Chipmunk Gas 03.jpgSuper Chipmunk Gas 04.jpg

I guess I didn't have the DLE-40 Twin, so RF substituted a generic gasser. I had to adjust the Y and Z axes of the airframe CG, but she flies just as I expected her to. Thanks tech!

UPDATE: Restarting RF9.5 apparently generated the DLE-40 Twin. :-D
Sorry about that the DLE-40 Gas Twin is in the EA file with the plane but sometimes RealFlight needs to be restarted after a new resource is added before it shows up properly it's happened to me a couple of times. Normally a new resource from the EA file shows up okay but now and then it doesn't and RealFlight must be restarted to see it. The EP version has a new "motor" and "battery" so if you import the EP version and have a problem restart RF.

Back