Switch assignment, & VR question

carlbrainiac

Hey everyone. I was just wondering. When using the Spektrum TX that comes with the simulator is it at all possible to re-assign the switches to do different things. For example if you are used to having your flaps or gear on different switches than what it is set up with can you change them to the switches that you want to use.

Also is there a way to make the VR section of real flight 9.5 work with the cyclops googles from hobbyking?

And finally I really want to download an Extreme Flight Slick 580 in the black and yellow scheme. I have a 60 inch span one in real life and would like the most realistic version of this in the simulator. I have spotted there are a few available for download. Just wondered if someone could point in the direction of which one is most like the real one?

I've hunted high and low in the simulator settings and controller set up but still can't find where to reassign switches. Where exactly is it?

Ahh now I've got it. Perfect. Thanks very much. Now I can have the gear and the flaps where I'm used to them being on my Futaba

Back