technoid

T-28B Trojan 20%_EA

technoid

technoid submitted a new upload:

T-28B Trojan 20%_EA

Here's a new radial version of the T-28B. I took the semi-scale version I created in 2018 and brought it up to scale. I tapered the wings and added the full amount of dihedral. I reworked the landing gear and positioned it like the real plane. I created a custom prop and painted it like the real plane. I also reshaped the nose like the real plane. All in all the plane looks much more scale and fly's as good as it did before.

NOTE: The plane is compatible with RF7.5, RF8, RF9, and RF-X...

View the Swap Page

T-28 Trojan 20% 01.jpgT-28 Trojan 20% 02.jpgT-28 Trojan 20% 03.jpgT-28 Trojan 20% 04.jpg

Last edited:
Technoid this is beautiful. I know I said I wasn't a fan of your first T-28 and you did say it was a semi-scale model. The real T-28 is one of my favorite planes I'v seen so many perform at air shows. Your rendering of this new release and attention to detail on this T-28 is something to be extremely proud of. You are a master. I can't wait for the electric version and to see all the other color schemes you could come up with. I also downloaded you'r AJ Laser 230z 73 it is one of my favorite 3D planes to fly. Thank you so very much Technoid and don't stop creating more fantastic airplanes.

Back