technoid

T-28C Trojan_EA

technoid

technoid submitted a new upload:

T-28C Trojan_EA

This is a semi-scale version of the T-28 so if you look close there are some differences. I was asked to release the plane in two versions so you can better match the color scheme to the branch of service. So I'm releasing a T-28B and T-28C, the only difference between the two versions is the tailhook. I also created a custom engine profile with a new engine sound profile too. I really like this plane I think it fly's great and sounds great and I hope you like it too.

FEATURES

Moveable...

View the Swap Page

You did an absolutely amazing job with the airplane. I love how realistic it sounds and looks. I just went for a ride in a T28 when I was in Palm Springs at the Palm Springs air museum. It flies amazing, thanks very much for creating this model.

You did an absolutely amazing job with the airplane. I love how realistic it sounds and looks. I just went for a ride in a T28 when I was in Palm Springs at the Palm Springs air museum. It flies amazing, thanks very much for creating this model.
Thanks I'm glad you like it. I've been working on two new versions of the T-28B a Radial version like this one and an electric version too. I reworked them quite a bit and made them much more scale. I tapered the wings and gave them the full amount of dihedral. I also reworked the landing gear to be like the real plane and not out on the wing like it used to be. I also reshaped the tip of the nose to be more like the real plane and created a custom prop that looks like the real plane. All in all the plane looks much more scale and fly's just as good as it did before. I'll be releasing them soon so keep an eye out for them. I'll also release two new color schemes for them with panel lines and rivets. One that's normal paint and another one that's foam.

There names will be.

T-28B Trojan 20%
T-28B Trojan 20% EP

Here's a shot of the EP Foam color scheme the radial and electric versions look the same.

T-28 Trojan 20% Foam 02.jpg

Last edited:
Back