T-33 Camera Adjustment

TimberXPilot

I recently added a T-33 shooting star into Realflight and the cockpit camera was in the wrong spot because I edited the size and physics, so I was wondering If I could move the camera in any way? Thanks a lot, TimberXPilot

Click on "Camera" in the left-side panel.
In the right-side panel click on the "Location in Parent" numbers (see picture) and change to move camera, X= left/right, Y= forward/back, Z= up/down movement of the camera, make small adjustments, maybe add or subtract .1 or .2 to the original number and exit to simulator to check the result

Attachments

• T-33 Shooting Star.jpg
    T-33 Shooting Star.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 2
Below the Location in Parent line is the Tilt and pan angles for the camera, the "Tilt" degrees are to look up/down, minus number, the camera tilts down, plus number tilts camera up.
The "Pan" degrees will move the camera angle left/right, so minus numbers rotate the camera left (-90 to look out to left wing), Pan 90 degrees rotates camera to look towards right wing.
If you wish to add another camera, right click on "Airframe" select "Add" and select "Camera" in the popup list, use the "Location in Parent" numbers to position the new camera

Back