Techair Commander EP

Here's a new beta with what I have finished of the blue color scheme. I'm still working on it but this will give you something better looking to fly.

Controls are set for the InterLink Elite.

Full Width Ailerons OFF: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Towards You or In The Center.
Full Width Ailerons ON: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Away From You.
Flaps: Channel 6 Knob when Full Width Ailerons is OFF

Techair Commander EP 63.jpgTechair Commander EP 64.jpg

Attachments

• Techair Commander EP_EA.RFX
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
It's really nice to see a pilot in there and the color scheme looks great. You know this is going to be a extremely popular plane. (y)
Thanks I'm glad you like it. And the pilot does look good in there. Imagine that a pilot in a technoid plane.

It might be popular if I release it before RealFlight releases the real version. I may change the name at release to "Techair Commander" and drop the EP at the end. (does that sound better?)

Still fly's great and looks really awesome. Personally I like the EP designation at the end, I fly all electric in real life and prefer them in my Sim too.

Still fly's great and looks really awesome. Personally I like the EP designation at the end, I fly all electric in real life and prefer them in my Sim too.
Thanks I appreciate your comment my minds not made up. I threw it out to see what others thought.

Not much of an update but I added the belly white stripe at the tail. I guess the only thing left is the checkerboard. At first I thought I'd like the red color scheme the best but I think I've changed my mind, this blue has really grown on me. It's starting to look really nice I think.

Techair Commander EP 66.jpg

Well I guess the color scheme is finished. I haven't done anything to the spec map yet and I have a little tweak to do to the physics so I'm not finished with the plane yet. I might upload another beta so you can fly it with the finished color scheme while I finish the plane.

Techair Commander EP 67.jpg

You have done a really amazing job with this plane in my opinion! The blue looks really good, but the red will always be my favorite, I was sad there was no red option for the real version.

You have done a really amazing job with this plane in my opinion! The blue looks really good, but the red will always be my favorite, I was sad there was no red option for the real version.
Thanks I'll make a red version too so you'll have your favorite.

Here's a beta with the finished color scheme for you to fly while I finish the plane. I still have the spec map to do and a few things in the physics to finish (on-board cameras and a few minor tweaks). So if you see anything wrong please let me know.

Controls are set for the InterLink Elite.

Full Width Ailerons OFF: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Towards You or In The Center.
Full Width Ailerons ON: Channel 8 3 Position Switch Away From You.
Flaps: Channel 6 Knob when Full Width Ailerons is OFF
Smoke: Channel 7 switch

Techair Commander EP 70.jpg

Attachments

• Techair Commander EP_EA.RFX
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
Here's a beta of the Techair Commander EP Blue Foam color scheme. If you have the real plane you might like the foam color scheme. But either way I'd like any feedback anyone has on it.

EDIT: The original foam beta cs I uploaded didn't have the right name so I deleted it and uploaded one with the correct name. (Techair Commander EP Blue Foam).

Techair Commander EP 69.jpg

Attachments

• Techair Commander EP Blue Foam_CS.RFX
    4.6 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Here's a beta Techair Commander Red Foam CS please let me know if the red color is okay. I grabbed a color sample from a picture I got from the horizon hobby website but of course there's lots of shades if you take a color sample in different places.

Techair Commander EP 71.jpg

Attachments

• Techair Commander EP Red Foam_CS.RFX
    4.6 MB · Views: 10
Back