Techair Commander EP

Well there's always time for one last tweak. I've never liked the top of the head because you could see large segments around it so I decided to add a new segment in each flat area and round it out. Here's a picture of the rounded-out head and a second picture so you can compare it to the original.

Pilot 33.jpgPilot 32.jpg

Hey, I SAID it was crazy. Open google maps. Compare the shapes of the "this named point of interest is here" teardrops. Compare them to the shape of the pilot's head. Technoid's headphone takes the place of the different icons in GM's teardrops... this is a church, that's a bar, that one's a restaurant, etc.

Hey, I SAID it was crazy. Open google maps. Compare the shapes of the "this named point of interest is here" teardrops. Compare them to the shape of the pilot's head. Technoid's headphone takes the place of the different icons in GM's teardrops... this is a church, that's a bar, that one's a restaurant, etc.
AAHHHHH OK, NOW I smell what you`re stepping in Bill, I think you`d better lay off the "gummies" for the rest of the day, and call me in the morning...😊

Tech, Bill is saying that the profile of the pilots head is looking like the teardrop places of interest on Google maps. Bill is just being a smart a$$.:LOL::LOL::LOL:;) he's just kidding with you.

Tech, Bill is saying that the profile of the pilots head is looking like the teardrop places of interest on Google maps. Bill is just being a smart a$$.:LOL::LOL::LOL:;) he's just kidding with you.
Okay, thanks. I just didn't understand what he meant.

Well if the pilot's head looks bad I don't have to use it, just let me know.. no biggie to me.

Looking really good! But I noticed something REALLY crazy....
I just bolded the first sentence in my quoted post. I had just used google maps for directions to a place I'd never been before & the similar shapes struck me as funny/odd/crazy. The flat face, pointy chin, & no hairline emphasized the similarity. It's much less noticable now that you've given him a lower lip & rounded the chin.
Pilot 24.jpgPilot 33.jpgmap.jpg

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with that pilot!!!! The only thing that might be wrong is, he's not in that airplane of yours yet!;)
Thanks for your support. When you've done your best and get made fun of, it hurts. Bill's done it before, but when I said something, he said he was only joking. But clearly, he wasn't joking. He was pointing out what he didn't like. (but he's only joking so it's okay, no it isn't)

You have put so much work into the pilot and it is looking really good, just soldier on Technoid.
Map the pilot paint him and bring him to life and get him into the Techair Commander.

Humor is a strange thing, very few people can be "funny" with words only, humor needs body/face language and tone of voice, which is impossible to replicate with a smiley emoji.

You have put so much work into the pilot and it is looking really good, just soldier on Technoid.
Map the pilot paint him and bring him to life and get him into the Techair Commander.

Humor is a strange thing, very few people can be "funny" with words only, humor needs body/face language and tone of voice, which is impossible to replicate with a smiley emoji.
Thanks @asj5547 I really appreciate your thoughts. I've always thought I was a good judge of people's humor but his comments just seemed to make fun of what he didn't like about my pilot. It's fine not to like it but it's never okay to make fun of people's work. Bill can be a great help but he needs to understand making fun isn't ever funny. It's just simply rude.

Back