The 1 Voters

HX3D014

Remember the conclusion most if not all those who have posted to the Swaps have made, with regard to the Illusive 1 voter/s ?

Well, It appears that KE/RF/GP is getting there illusive 1 vote. (No remarks about ID on that).

hehe.

G4 must be good :D

Every new concept will have its unthinking naysayers just as surely as it will have any other opinion. The difference here is that our 1 voters get to tell us all *why* they disapprove so that we can see their reasoning and measure it up to the reasoning of the yes crowd. The variety of mostly-unbiased opinion is what makes forums like these so valuable for the consumer. We have nothing to hide and just like the swaps, a 1 isn't going to prevent people from trying it out themselves!

Well Said and So true.

To that, I do Think a Comment section on the Swaps would help, to the same Extent that the Forums Help KE :)

Thanks again for the Reply. and I do hope (Foresee) G4 is a hit amongst most new and Existing RF users.

Bryce.

PS. Tell the team that I think that what they appear to have Done with G4 is a vast improvement (Eye candy and extra Controller features and Extra Weather Physics etc etc), of cause there may be a need for changes or updates to that. but this is the norm.

I truly look forward to the Release. I am going to order mine within the week <I Can't wait till it gets to Australia, so I will have to have it sent here> :)

Now if we could just convince some daft bugger that G3 is not Obsolete or dysfunctional once G4 is released. (Reminds me of the days of Y2K bug)

Back