Thrust Reverse activation

The trick is to assign a channel to the switch/button you want for that on your NX10, and then get that mapped through to the correct RealFlight virtual channel.

If you're using the NX10 as a USB game controller, then you have all 10 channels available to you. If you are using a wireless dongle (WS2000 or 1000) then you're limited to 8 channels; the dongle doesn't support Aux4 or Aux5. Go into the System Setup Menu > Channel Assign and assign the desired switch/button to a channel.

After that, you can go into RealFlight and edit your Controller Profile. You'll need to map the channel you just chose to RealFlight Channel 12. I believe I read somewhere that with the latest Evo update they standardized on using the button on the InterLink DX for this purpose, which ends up on RF Channel 12. Find Channel 12 in the Controller Profile, click the blue box to the right of the name Channel 12, and then flip your switch/press the button, and that should make the connection you need.

I've posted some writeups about controller profiles in my RF blog on RCG if you'd like more details.

Heel vriendelijk bedankt. Werkt super goed. Werkt alleen bij de Draco. Bij de P51 en de T-28-Trojan werkt het niet. Ik heb deze modellen en in werkelijkheid heb ik daar wel thrust reverse op. Mvg Marc

The Draco has Thrust Reverse because the real model comes with that already set up from the factory. In real life, you can add thrust reverse to any plane using an ESC with that capability, including Spektrum's Avian Smart ESC's.

It looks like it's possible to add a thrust reverser to other planes in RealFlight in the same manner as they did on the Draco. You'd have to edit the Electronics on the airplane and add all of the things they added to the Draco. That appears to include a radio output channel (on the Radio tab), a servo, a mixer, and a modifier.

Back