Time counter runs?

Why does time counter runs when one is in aircraft-or environment editor?This is a flight simulator and personally I am not interested in total visited time in RF but only flight simulation time. Why can not these two counters be separated? Should not be too difficult to do in computer software.

Why does time counter runs when one is in aircraft-or environment editor?This is a flight simulator and personally I am not interested in total visited time in RF but only flight simulation time. Why can not these two counters be separated? Should not be too difficult to do in computer soft

Other than the Timer Gadget which is just a stopwatch I don't know of any other Timers in Realflight. If you are talking about a Timer in the Steam application, that is a Steam Timer of how long the application is open, Not something configured or controlled by Realflight. All games/Applications in Steam have the same Play timer.

See enclosed pic and text "PELIAIKA" . This timer is running all the time. Can it not be possible to split this timer time so that we have a) this total time and b) flight hrs = time when you are not in Aircraft Editor or Environment Editor ie only when throttle is opened.

2023-01-26.png

As csgill75 said, that is a Steam feature that simply tracks how much time you spend running the software, regardless of what you do inside it. It is out of our control.

Back