to anyone trying to communicate with me...

mwilson914

I have brief coverage right now because I drove my family and I 30 miles from home to send messages to friends, resupply and get a bite of warm food before the wind storms hit in a few hours. We had severe winter storms take our power out and all access to phone lines and cell towers. Our power may be out anywhere from 3 more days to a possible two Weeks. I will reply about any projects when I get a chance to connect with the outside world again.

He's at Applebee's stuffing his face right now, 2,500 miles away from me. Ask me how I know!! :D

Power came back on just moments ago! The wind storm was weak this time around so they were able to fix the substation today. I can get back to modeling soon after we finish taking care of things around the home and after I can take a nap. I burned twice as much wood last night than I expected so having power to heat the place is much appreciated. I am elated since it was only 3 days without power instead of Weeks.

We have flooding in the area now but sadly I can deal with that. I live on a mountain above the water.

Last edited:
Back