To delete recordings

I have several recordings which I would like to delete. The manual says to delete a recording "hit recording file and select Delete from pull down list”.
When ”Recordings” hit pull down list shows only ”Start recording”, ”Open recording”, ”Record microphone input” and few of my recordings but NO "DELETE".

When I hit ”Open recording”, ”Recording” file opens to show a list of my recordings.

So far so good but the point is I have not got open any pull down list to select Delete which the manual refers to.

The only way I have been able to delete those recordings I want to delete from ”Recordings file” is to utilize and tap ”Delete”key in the keyboard of my laptop. However when tap ”Recordings” pull down list still shows additionally my recordings but those cannot be located anymore.

Have I done process correctly or not? If I have done, then there is a mistake in instructions of the manual.

What version of Realflight are you using?
If it is RF9.5, move your mouse to top left screen ans click on "Simulation" in the dropdown list select "Manage user Files" in that dropdown list look for "Recordings" select the recording you do not want and click on the delete tab.

What version of Realflight are you using?
If it is RF9.5, move your mouse to top left screen ans click on "Simulation" in the dropdown list select "Manage user Files" in that dropdown list look for "Recordings" select the recording you do not want and click on the delete tab.
Sorry, version is 9.5S just bought for cold dark days. Done as you wrote, much obliged, and recordings disappeared but when I click Recordings in heading bar a file window will open and yet shows the name of plane whose recording I just deleted. Why does it not disappear from that file?

Sorry, version is 9.5S just bought for cold dark days. Done as you wrote, much obliged, and recordings disappeared but when I click Recordings in heading bar a file window will open and yet shows the name of plane whose recording I just deleted. Why does it not disappear from that file?
Have you tried restarting RF?

Yes, I have restarted RF several times but no help. It is not a problem to have names of those recordings deleted by Delete tab of the laptop in Recordings file as long as those do not start to disturb the operation of the file. I do not need them. I can do rerecordings if I need. The main issue is that I know now how to delete correctly and when done correctly recording will disappear from Recordings file.

Back