Trainer edition and oculus rift VR

rosedrone

Hello everyone, I am Italian and I cannot write English very well. Excuse me. I have been flying drones and helies for 3 or 4 years in real life. I did a lot of pauses, some long time break, but I can fly my mqx or Nano cpx or sr120 not so bad in real life. I'd like to try Real Flight 9, I had got Phoenix 6 times ago.
I am oriented to try the trainer edition first and then the full edition, if I'll be happy.
Realflight trainer edition is a good point to start, I see. I also have got an oculus rift, too. Can trainer edition work in VR into the oculus rift?

I suspect that your best option would be to just buy RF9, probably with controller. IMHO, trainer edition would be a waste of money for you.

p.s. Your English is fine!

Thank you Bill.
On steam website, trainer edition costs 44,99 europotatoes and the upgrade to full version 69,99 europotatoes. Full version 109,99 europotatoes. So I think I will survive 4 or 5 europotatoes waste of money ?. Added to this, I have got a DX6i Spektrum and some cables to connect my PC. I'm looking for a WS2000 wireless dongle for 45 europotatoes, too. What do you think about?
And what about VR and trainer edition?

I see a lot of "xxx doesn't work with my xmitter & wireless dongle - how do I fix it?" posts here. And "Not enough channels with the dongle." answers, with recommendations to just get the controller for more channels & save wear & tear on your transmitter. I'm still running RF8 with RF-X controller & am trying to decide whether to get the software-only RF9 or the full package with the new controller.

I understand and I accept your advice. I will wait for winter or late autumn for this purchase. The full version with the interlink DX is a very high economic expense in my opinion. Thanks for everything.

I understand and I accept your advice. I will wait for winter or late autumn for this purchase. The full version with the interlink DX is a very high economic expense in my opinion. Thanks for everything.
This is a somewhat expensive hobby. The loss of an aircraft might be several times more than the software.

Thanks, this advice is good too. I absolutely agree and I think so. This is the best cause for VR against real life models. Otherwise I think that this hobby is much more beautiful in real life! Then I also think: if I buy an airplane I spend a lot of money. If I buy the famous flight simulator that was recently released I spend about 120 bucks. A Cessna costs around 100,000 dollars. On the other hand, another MQX like mine costs about 100 bucks and RF9 + interlink DX costs about 219 bucks. I will never honestly buy a Cessna. I can buy the famous flight simulator. I have bought some MQX, SR120 (2 and some canopy) and Nano CPX (2 and some motor) and many more...

The new MS Flight Sim 2020 is pretty awesome. You can even fly with the Interlink DX on it if you want :LOL:
Yesterday people were flying in and out of Hurricane Laura as it does real time weather.

RF9 with the Interlink DX is really the best choice.

Back