Trident Redux

Very cool thanks for posting your build pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them. Take care and heal first, don't push it.

Looks great! I can't wait to see the finished product. Good luck on your surgery.

I see you chopped off the points on the rudders. I kinda miss them, but they're missing on my C/L one, too. But not by design. They're too fragile & it didn't take much to break them off.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out as well. It's perfect in my head, but I know things change.
I don't have it in any pictures, but I have points on the rudders again. I had to re-cut both rudders, because I realized I had cut the first set in the wrong direction of the grain. (Rookie scratch building mistake) There's a different look I think might protect the points? I'll post some photos later.

Very cool thanks for posting your build pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them. Take care and heal first, don't push it.
Thanks, Glad you enjoy them. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished plane, but I am in no hurry, and I'm taking it really slow. I'm off work for another 5 weeks, so there's plenty of time to rest and then work in short sessions. Plenty of planes to fly this season, so I can take the time and make sure this one is built right.

Back