Trident Redux

I knew that already. Not your style, and I wasn't trying to suggest it. But seeing it did sorta prime the pump for my preference for the red one.

I'll cast a provisional ballot, just in case my voter registration is ruled to be valid: Red. :D I suppose that might make your own vote into the tie-breaker. Or maybe I should vote Blue.
hey bill, I love how you put the word red in blue and put the word blue in red. I love that kind of stuff.

Ugh.. We have to go to Dallas again for my wife's Doctor appointment. That's such a long trip there and back. And it's a late afternoon appointment so we'll be on the road in the busy traffic coming home.

Ugh.. We have to go to Dallas again for my wife's Doctor appointment. That's such a long trip there and back. And it's a late afternoon appointment so we'll be on the road in the busy traffic coming home.
DRIVE SAFE!
hey bill, I love how you put the word red in blue and put the word blue in red. I love that kind of stuff.
Me, too. I think it's called "cognitive dissonance." That's one of those "A few minutes after hitting post" edits. It seems like I NEVER get it right until I actually see it online. Somehow, seeing it in the editor just isn't enough. It reminds me of the time....

My wife & I were both independently invited to a "Grand Opening" event. She, because she was office manager of the medical office that did their employee physicals & treated minor on-the-job injuries. Me, because I built & maintained their PC's. I was talking to Mary (the business owner's wife) when MY wife walked up - and Mary introduced me to my own wife! I patiently explained the situation, and Mary's face turned a very interesting color. Thirty seconds later, I realized that what I SHOULD have done... was to throw my arms around Chris and give her a theatrical kiss complete with a dancer's dip! And I thought about it 30 seconds too late.

I can't help but wonder, since Mary introduced your wife to you, whether your wife's last name is the same as yours, and further, whether it's actually Stuntz. 😂🤔

It's all true. I'm not SURE that Mary even knew our last name. Mary knew us in completely different contexts, and the medical office was pretty informal. Everyone went by their first names, including Dr. Mike. And "Doctor" was usually only used with pediatric patients. Mr & Mrs Juniper were Bob & Mary to everyone, too.

I think the extra coffee I drank this morning is having an effect.

Is this an innocent, playful version of the Trident? BEWARE!

ScreenShot1657663512.jpg

Attachments

• trident rainbow_CS.RFX
    2.5 MB · Views: 2
Been a little busy today. Finally got a chance to try it out. It looks & flies great! And I see that you put stripes on the inboard sides of the wheel pants. I had noticed that weren't there on the last blue one.
In this CS, I incorporated @asj5547 ’s version of the devil that he put in this post.
Nice placement of the logo. But I think I'd like the plain one from a previous post better. I've never been much for flames, even though they're quite appropriate with the little devil.

Been a little busy today. Finally got a chance to try it out. It looks & flies great! And I see that you put stripes on the inboard sides of the wheel pants. I had noticed that weren't there on the last blue one.
When I first added the stripes I didn't want to do the extra work in case I decided to change them so I waited until I was sure they were final before I added them to the inside. It does look better with them there.

Back