Trouble, sort of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptorjr

I hope that someone still reads this now when G2 is out.

I upgraded my system to win2k last night and now i have a problem. My problems is in the controller settings.
Previous when i used win98 all worked fine. In the controller setiings combo-box i had two items to choose from. RealFlight Interface and RealFlight joystick. Since i have the interface i choose the RealFlight Interface in the combo-box.

Now when i installed win2k and started RFD for the first time i had to calibrate my radio as usual. Then when i view the controller options the controller selected in the combo-box is empty.
When i look at the combo-box the only thing i can select is the RealFlight Joystick. And i can't select the interface. But the interface works, the only thing is that it is not shown in the combo-box that the interface is selected. And it is not possible to select the interface because it does not exist in the combo-box.
So everything works just fine.
But because it is not possible to select the interface in the combo-box something must be wrong. I don't like to use software when i know that something is wrong.
I haven't tried to select the Joystick, first i dont have a joystick and second, if i do i can't switch back to the interface.

I think that this is a unusual problem, but i hope that someone else has experienced it and have a solution. It worked perfect in win98 and with the upgrade i tought that it would work perfect in w2k also.

Now for my setup.
Win2000
RFD 1.20.202
256MB memory
GeForce2 graphics gard.
PIII 800MHz
86GB hard drive

raptorjr,
I don't have an answer, but If you get no replies, try either submitting your problem as a bug or emailing Jim or Scott.

Adlai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back