Turbo Timber Simulation: Accuracy?

PeteCress

If I learn to fly the Turbo Timber simulation in AS3X-only mode reliably without crashing, what would be my chances if flying a real Timber right out of the box without damaging it?

If not-so-good, are there any simulations where chances would be good?

This will inform my next plane purchase.

Just my opinion. If you can fly it in the sim without any problem, consistently, then you should be able to fly it in real life. Of course, fly it on a good day with very little or no wind. To me what causes a person to crash after being good in the sim is the "fear" factor that comes in when you fly a real plane. The fear causes you to overreact and make mistakes causing a crash. It's hard to fix that part.

Ditto what Technoid said. Make sure you start off with low rates, once you`ve got some altitude, and you feel comfortable you can try high rates. You`re elev.,rudder and ailerons don`t need much movement for the plane react.

I am flying Turbo Timber in real as well as in SIM. It is not the same. The real plane you can cut the throttle full for landing and it glides nicely for a long distance, but the SIL it comes down like a rock

Back