rcdoski

Twinstar- 250 INSANE Ultra 3D_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

Twinstar- 250 INSANE Ultra 3D_AV

Ok here it is. 3D MOFO was wondering if this THING!!! could be made to do 3D. Well in low rates it is a very nice smooth stable flying plane. In high rates it will do CRAZY! 3D and other things I did not expect. Things like what I call the WINDOW SHADE!! and the PINWHEEL!! You will laugh when you see these. I don't know if you can take this THING seriously, but it is a blast to fly!
Smoke is on channel 7.
High/Low rates on channel 5.
Everything else is your normal channels.
There are a...

View the Swap Page

The Roll up window shade move is. From a hover full down and full throttle. Pinwheel is from vertical or horizontal, full rudder and full throttle. πŸ€ͺ

The Roll up window shade move is. From a hover full down and full throttle. Pinwheel is from vertical or horizontal, full rudder and full throttle. πŸ€ͺ

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really did it again Doug WHOA!!!! You'll see a video of me putting it through the ''RINGER'' sometime this weekend thanks again you really put your ''Special Touch'' on this one.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Hey 3D MO, it seems you can't post a pic on a personal message, but I can here. So here are some of the too many planes I have. PLUS You put out another fantastic video!!!! (y) ;)

WOW I see you own a Fun Cub as well tooπŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed the video the plane is a WHOLE LOTTA OF FUN!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁

You guys think a Twinstar 3d flying is fun? What about ''2 TWINSTARS ARE BETTER THEN ONE'' Me&My Uncle was at it again flying them together on a multiplayer session it sure was a ton of fun the airports we flew at wear both Alpine Meadow&Apocalypse enjoy!

Last edited:
Asj no problem. 😊 the good thing is if you smash it into the ground or whatever you can repair it with a push of a button.:ROFLMAO: You already knew that though. Man yes I think this would be fun!

Hey, has anyone heard from Space boy lately. I don't think he has posted anything for a while. I hope nothing is wrong.

True I was wondering the same thing I hope he's ok?? BTW all thanks to you Doug/@rcdoski that all your hard work paid off with you taking on the challenge of making that Twinstar/THE ROCK WITH WINGS/The Boat Anchor to get away with pulling off awesome 3D also a very overlooked fun freestyle FPV plane too as you could see in the recent video with me&my uncle did at the wasteland NYC on the Brooklyn bridge LOL! Whenever you want to join us just let me know at least 3 days in advance so we can figure what time to meet up and such???

Looks very cool. We can never have too many 3D planes and heli's. It would be nice if there was a switch option to turn on/off rudder controlled differential throttle. This should allow for even more extreme 3D moves, lol!

Thanks. And yes, that would be neat but quite complicated. The switch would have to be programed to the rudder then the rudder to each individual throttle depending on which way you move the rudder. πŸ€ͺ
Looks very cool. We can never have too many 3D planes and heli's. It would be nice if there was a switch option to turn on/off rudder controlled differential throttle. This should allow for even more extreme 3D moves, lol!

Back