Umm Joystick Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adapter

I didn't have a 15 pin game port on my computer either. I assume you do have USB ports. You can buy adapters at many different places but go to Radio Shack and buy a game port to USB adapter for about $16. Take the controller with you to be sure but my G2 controller also had a game port/15 pin plug. There are 4 settings on the adapter but set it on #4.

I had a link to detailed instructions how to properly install it but that link doesn't work anymore. But, it's not hard. If you're running Win XP when you plug the game controller into your puter, XP will recognize the USB adapter not not the game controller. This is correct.

Good Luck

Try this to Fix Windows XP throttle problem with RFC

I have Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2 on My Dell Latitude 600, a notebook. I had the throttle problem where the channel for the throttle (Number 3) did not repond. I updated to latest version of DirectX from M$ and then manually installed the RealFlight driver as outlined here http://www.gpsoftware.com/kb/q01-1041.htm for RealFlight Classic.

I have no Game ports and use the Radioshak USB adapter model 26-164 in #4 mode.

I use the same USB adapter on my Windows 2000 PC. My G3 version of Realflight works fine on Win2K so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back