UMX Turbo Timber Evolution

Wayne BB62

I have Realflight 8 and want to fly the UMX Turbo Timber Evolution using my Spektrum DX9 as the controller. Is there an add to the airplane list for the UMX Turbo Timber that I can import? If yes, How do I import? When using my DX9, do I leave the power off and plug transmitter interface into the transmitter port on the DX9?

I would appreciate any help. My goal is to use Realflight before soloing my real aircraft, if the simulation is accurate.

Regards,

Wayne

An official E-flite UMX Turbo Timber Evolution is available for purchase as DLC for RealFlight Evolution, but that will not work with RF8.

It's possible somebody has made a version for the swap pages. Note that RealFlight 8 likely wouldn't have the exact SAFE parameters that the UMX TT Evo uses, but if not it could approximate the general behavior by using a different model's settings. That might well be counter-productive for a first-time pilot trying to learn his airplane, though.

If none of the above are options, I would try the closest thing you can find in RF8 and learn with it. You'll still make very good progress even if it isn't an identical match for your real-life plane.

What kind of interface are you using? It sounds like you might have a RealFlight Wired Interface.

Back