useful links

daniel01 said:
i was looking for a link for a download to MAKE a realflght g3 airplane :mad:

:confused: :eek:

You'll find just about everything you're looking for as far as building and texturing RF models on the FIRST post of this thread. If you take a little more time searching the forums here, you'll find everything else you need that isn't covered in those links.

What you WON'T find is a "magic" link to a download that will spit out RF G3 planes for you with the click of a button. It is hard work, trust me - I've been doing it nonstop for over 2 years and I learned just about everything I know from those "Useful Links" and advice from other modelers here. It's nothing at all for me to spend 2 or more months building a model.

If you have the patience, explore those links and progs THOROUGHLY. You'll find what you're looking for. If you don't have the patience to do that, you might as well give up the idea of making RF models ;)

DH

I like the angry face icon. I think you're right, DH. He's probably looking for a browser plugin that would spit out a RF model if he clicked on a picture of an airplane that he came across.

Mods, please delete this post, and the previous 2 posts.

Anyone know how to get a normal maps plugin filter into the GIMP paint program? I did find several on the web, but after I extract the files GIMP won't seem to upload them.

Very nice, thanks. I think that my problem is not knowing the best way to move files around in my computer. What is the best way to insert the extracted files into the proper C:\program locations? It's probably pretty basic but I haven't done much of it. I have windows Vista.

Millitary Graphic Logo

Here is another awesome site for military Plane marking, just click on the pic to enlarge, and look to the left to find everything your looking for. Just click HERE

Important Thing(s) Missing

Uh what about pivots and stuff... Thoese are important too aren't they?
PS If anyone could put links to add on this sticky...
Ghost :)

Back