using the Interlink DX with other windows applications

mashie

Hi,

I was wondering if the InterLink DX controller's axes and buttons were recognized by Windows. If so, could I use the controller as a joystick in other games and apps?

if so, would anyone kindly list the windows10 channel mapping for an Interlink DX mode 2? I came across channel mapping for the Elite by adrenoline 60 and technoid. But my searches come up empty for the DX.

Thanks

Thanks. Good to know. So it'll be a usb joystick.

A more specific request is for anyone to kindly list how the controls are mapped in a win10 machine by pulling up the joystick control panel joy.cpl. And in particular how the hardware manages to map all the 3pos switches.

Thx!

If you have the remote, why can’t you do this yourself. Very hard to guess what you are trying to accomplish. I have a cold and cannot read your mind.

If you have the remote, why can’t you do this yourself. Very hard to guess what you are trying to accomplish. I have a cold and cannot read your mind.

If I had access to the remote, certainly I would do this myself. I didn't think anyone would want to be bored by the details of what I am trying to accomplish. Sorry, I do not have a cold and still cannot read minds.

I have rolled my own wireless dsmx to USB adapter. I would implement more 3pos switch channels by mapping them the same way the Interlink does. But I've lost interest in expanding the channels beyond a dx9 tx. You can guess why when you don't have a cold.

Back