What is the easiest way to add F-22 to RealFlight Evolution?

flyer_or_flier

For some licensing problems, I have read that F-22 is not included in RF Evo or its expansion packs. I could only find it in RF 9.5 version's Expansion Pack 2. Enhancement Pack 2 is apparently only sold in CD form that I can not find in Europe.
So, what are the realistic alternatives?

1. Can I somehow convert the model in ( https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/f-22-edf-version3_av.28290/ ) to be compatible with RF Evolution?
  2. Is it better to create the model from 0, if I have no experience with 3d modelling?
  3. I can buy RealFlight 9.5 and Expansion Pack 2(that includes F-22 model). Are they compatible with each other.I have read on this forum that expansion pack 2 works with RealFlight 8 and just want to be sure that RealFlight 9.5S also supports that expansion pack 2.
  4. Expansion Pack 2 is not compatible with Real Flight Evolution according to some thread in this forum. Is it correct?

Last edited:
For some licensing problems, I have read that F-22 is not included in RF Evo or its expansion packs. I could only find it in RF 9.5 version's Expansion Pack 2. Enhancement Pack 2 is apparently only sold in CD form that I can not find in Europe.
So, what are the realistic alternatives?

1. Can I somehow convert the model in ( https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/f-22-edf-version3_av.28290/ ) to be compatible with RF Evolution?
  2. Is it better to create the model from 0, if I have no experience with 3d modelling?
  3. I can buy RealFlight 9.5 and Expansion Pack 2(that includes F-22 model). Are they compatible with each other.I have read on this forum that expansion pack 2 works with RealFlight 8 and just want to be sure that RealFlight 9.5S also supports that expansion pack 2.
  4. Expansion Pack 2 is not compatible with Real Flight Evolution according to some thread in this forum. Is it correct?

1. no. The plane is not in evolution. so the AV will never work unless the F-22 gets released as DLC.
2. while you can create a model fron nothing, if you have no 3d modeling experience, I would not recommend it (as your first or second plane) as the learning curve is steep at first but with enough determination it is possible.
3. expansion pack 2 (CD) is compatible with G3.x, G4.x, G5.x, RF6.x, RF7.x, RF8, RF8 HHe, RF9.x, and RF9.5s but not compatible with RF-X, G2 and older, and Evolution.
2024-04-10 02_16_11-RealFlight 9.5S.png
4. Correct expansion pack 2 is not compatible with evolution.

Back