What Planes do YOU want?

Omita said:
Well, I thought I would start a Fresh Thread for this one. But seeing that the community can now make planes for G3 I think it would be cool to see what are the popular models that people want for RealFlight. Hopefully some good artwork can come out of this. I will try to manage the thread if it takes off and tally what people want... it would be cool if thise could be done by the board itself... like a custom poll... (COUGH... KnifeEdge). A poll only supports 10 options, and we can't use images, or SWFs so it's going to be done by hand.

Old Thread

So... out of my old list. Only the Grumman Albatross, and Kay Type Gyroplane aren't added. The rest of my list was done... hmm... funny how that works. :D Choose the top 5 planes you would want, I won't include more then 5 per person. So pick wisely.

So lets start the List [In order of votes]

1. F-18 Hornet [2 Vote]
2. F-117A Nighthawk [1 Vote]
3. GeeBee Z [1 Vote]
4. F/A-22 [1 Vote]
5. Grumman Albatross [1 Vote]
6. Original .60 Sized Bridi Super Kaos [1 Vote]
7. Douglas SBD Dauntless [1 Vote]
8. Waco YMF-3 [1 Vote]
9. SR 71 Blackbird [1 Vote]
10. Telemaster 40 (73"WS) [1 Vote]
11. Telemaster Senoir (approx (90" WS) [1 Vote]
12. Telemaster Giant Scale (120" WS) [1 Vote]
13. Midwest Super Hots [1 Vote]
14. Royal Cessna 310Q [1 Vote]
15. Sukhoi SU-27 XXL Shockflyer [1 Vote]
" I second the vote for the Midwest Super Hots....Midwest Super Hots II"
Would also like to see some more "retro" planes of the '60's- '80's
More Sig, Midwest and TopFlite models..please

Cessna 150

i been looking and yes doing a search on here for cessna 150.....all i get is a reply that search terms shorter than 2 letters are ignored. search sucks!! any 150's out there?

There's already a J-3 Cub in AddOns #1. It can be modified to fly as the one you requested.

New Aircraft

Top Flite Taurus ? Sig Kwick Fli ? :) ..(ps...like the physics on your aircraft NIZZ.... close to real.....not "floaters" )

New planes

Hi Fellas,
I've just bought a WOT 4 and would like to see one on G3.5. I would have a go myself but at my age my brain is mush and wouldn't know where to begin. I'd like to try flying one on here before I do a fast one point landing with the real one. Feel free to tell me to p**s off if you want. LOL

poppaninge said:
Hi Fellas,
I've just bought a WOT 4 and would like to see one on G3.5. I would have a go myself but at my age my brain is mush and wouldn't know where to begin. I'd like to try flying one on here before I do a fast one point landing with the real one. Feel free to tell me to p**s off if you want. LOL
How big of feller----- how old is you're brain?

I am 67, I started modeling one year ago Thanksgivingday. If I can learn, anyone can. Where you at Jeff, when I need you?

WOT trainer

Ya I started modeling at 45 heheh

If you like to try an arcobatic trainer try the Duraplane Acrobat on the G3.5 swap pages. Not really meant for 3D but I can hover it. You can tost it around and like the WOT. The acrobat has a small wing span and heaver from the spec I see on the.

flexible said:
I am 67, I started modeling one year ago Thanksgivingday. If I can learn, anyone can. Where you at Jeff, when I need you?
Rarely do I miss posts, but I missed these. I agree with flex. Over the past 3 years, I've been taking stabs at Wings 3D. Last April, I gave it a serious effort when I found some extremely helpful tutorials on the web about how to use Wings. I am comfortable with computers, and I'll be 44 in August.

Does someone have the sim file for GP Reactor Bipe

I have the Reactor Bipe 61 and I want to fly it on the sim before I fly the real thing. Does someone have the sim file for GP Reactor Bipe / can some one make one that flies similarly? I plan to put in a FS91SII with 15x6 prop

Ameyam

I don't know if someone will pick up your request, but in the meantime, fly anything and everything in RF. Fly other bipes. That'll still help you.

Brains

flexible said:
Hi flex, Thanks for the vote of confidence. Many thanks for all suggestions. Gonna go and try them. I'll keep you posted about when I fly the real one. lol

Back