when trying to select any helicopters real flight crashes

little extra i already had issues getting the main menu to open so we had to edit the startup file to open the menu so this is not the only issue

That is good the Nvidia is still available to select, so when you click on it and click the "Apply" button at the bottom of the screen, does the laptop display icon move over and appear wired to the 3050Ti?

That is really strange, RFE should hook up to the 3060Ti, have you rechecked the Simulation\Settings\Graphics\hardware to see if the Nvidia is now available there.
Next place I would be looking is in the Bios, maybe you have to disable the Intel IGPU manually.

Attachments

• Graphics settings.jpg
    Graphics settings.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 4
Try my d3d9.dll fix, this works on my pc and another member on the forums has reported it works on his new laptop.
Click on the attachment, it will download (take note of where it gets located too) double click on the zip folder to open it, copy and paste the d3d9.dll file into, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Realflight Evolution folder (picture of the file on my PC).
Now try helicopters in RFE
I scanned the file with antivirus, no threats found.

Attachments

• d3d9.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • d3d9.jpg
    d3d9.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 8
I hesitated to recommend this fix because your system is more than capable of running RFE.
This fix is to get around the 12th Generation Intel CPU problem, Intel stopped supporting DirectX9 (d3d9) on their new CPU's.
This should not be an issue for too long, Realflight development team are working on a new DirectX12 API.
If you can figure why the 3060Ti does not cooperate as it should, and you get it working again in Realflight, then simply go back to the folder where the d3d9.dll file is located (pasted) and delete it when it is not needed.
Have fun with the Heli's.

same problem here.
cannot run helis. the sim stops
simple dell 7000 stock CPU with intel graphics integrated. No card installed. Can this be the issue
kindly suggest

Back