where can i find aircraft to download?

Kurt-Inge

hi, where can i download more aircraft and helicopters to G4? i already downloaded 4 exstra pack, but dont find any page with difrent aircraft and helis to download, like trex 450, and so on..

Go to the swap pages and dowload all of the aircraft that you want. You can use all that are made for G3 or G4. It is located at the top of the page in the blue stripe.

I can almost hear the next question already....

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 54
Kurt-Inge said:
ok and when i have downloaded a plain then what? where do i put the file to get acces to it?

first thing its plane not plain, second when you download the plane to a specific location you run realflight G4 or G3.5 and go to simulation then go to import then Realflight Archive (RFX, G3x) then it will come up with a browser then select your plane you saved in (i,e Desktop, My Documents, or (recommended) make a file for your planes,), then go select it then press open or select, after that go to select aircraft, there will be a costom aircraft folder, in that folder is your plane, when you select it it will say "creating DDS" as soon as that's finished you can enjoy flying the plane you want.
if you want to request an aircraft you wish to be built DO NOT start a new Thread, go to the Designers Corner and there should be a Thread saying "REQUEST AIRCRAFT HERE" not in capitals though just want it to be clear,

Have Fun!

ok i have figured out to go to simulation then i go import, then Realflight Archive (RFX, G3x) and then i press the file i have downloaded and it say that is were successfully imported.
then i go to aircraft / Select aicraft and then i cant find it. it havent been made a custom folder for my imported airplanes eather

okay so you went to select aircraft you opened the file and it wasn't there, what is it are you downloading all files have to be EA at the end, if it is AV or CS it won't work CS is color scheme, AV is Aircraft Varient and EA is Entire Aircraft. Check the file does it say EA

when im importing new helis and it says u already have an Electronic Motor named ALIGN 430XL 3700kv, should i djust press on do not import this file? or select a new name??

It's a leftover from a previous import attempt.
It's safe to overwrite, if the same model.

If you download a AV or CS(it usually says it at the end of each plane when you download it) without having the original plane,(EA are the original planes) your realflight won't let you load it. On each CS and AV page you look at there will be something that says Requires and next to it it will say the name of the original plane. You can click on it if realflight didn't make it.

Last edited:
why post it in a 6 year old thread?? I am sure if the OP hasn't figured out how to import files in 6 Years they aren't going to now..:confused:

Back