Where is the high start? or Winch

The one I just found was in the Thermal Park simulation. Go to "edit simulation". "bungee launch" will appear as an option if you look through the various edit parameters. I have no found any other instances, but I'm new to this myself and have not spent much time looking.

Bungee Launch

I found Bungee Launch in Thermal Park under
Objects/(the second of two)Control Objects

Why are there two subdirectories called Control Objects?
Where's the documentation describing Bungee Launch?

The Bungee Launch is nothing else than a renamed Pilot Spawn.

At the moment, there is no real winch start option integrated in Realflight G4.

Greets,

Max

However if you set an initial velocity you can use any spawn point as a bungee launcher..

An even better way to do this is to set the plane to be "hand launched".

In the vehicle editor click on the "Vehicle Tab" and then click on Launch Method, in the dropdown list is, Hand Launch, Discus Launch, Bungee and Aero Tow.

hand and discuss launch you can aim with the mouse and launch with the reset button.

Thank you very much, it worked great.
I'm working on gimbal activation now, but I want to control the angles by changing them degree by degree each time I press the joystick. Can you help?

varying the angle from the "catapult" from the previous posts harder. you can set it to the right ish angle with the orientation and turning off drop aircraft on reset

hand and discuss launch you can aim with the mouse and launch with the reset button.

varying the angle from the "catapult" from the previous posts harder. you can set it to the right ish angle with the orientation and turning off drop aircraft on reset
No, you misunderstood my question. I apologize, it seems I didn't explain it very well.
I put a Gimbal camera on my plane and I want to control it.

Back