windows 11

DaveGraham10

Hi all, I have downloaded evolution on my laptop running windows 11,i dont have the menus across the top of the screen but i did the fix and i have menus on the left hand side when i move the cursor over .
What i am wanting to know is ,the pop up menu on the left is it the same as the menu that is usually across the top .?
Also is it straight forward to upload models from the forum to evolution ?

Thank you
DaveGraham

AFAIK, pretty much everything in the legacy menu system is also avaliable in the new system, but it's organized much differently. Good luck finding whatever it is you want to do. i VERY MUCH prefer the legacy system, maybe because I've been using it so long. I know exactly where to look for whatever I want to do. You can turn the old menu system on by using the "~" key to open the RF console and typing "ShowLegacyMenu" - without the quotation marks. The old menu will show up & stay there until you manually turn it back off.

Uploading is SENDING data from your computer to the forum. Using your browser to DOWNLOAD aircraft from the swap pages is exactly the same as it's always been. And importing the aircraft into RF is also exactly the same, as long as you're using the legacy menu system.

Hold down the shift key and press the 'Tilde' "~" key ( upper left corner ) then type 'showlegacymenu' To change back just do it again.
]

Back