Windows ME, KEError 399 appears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robrus

I have installed my realflight Nexstar edition. When I try to run the program I have an KEError 399 can not find control panel pop up. What do I need to do, or know?

I'm having the same problem, Windows XP, I've tried completely uninstalling, unplugging the joystick, then installing, updating, then plugging in the joystick and it didnt work, have also tried many different variations (installed w/joystick plugged in, then uninstalled and re-installed with it not plugged in, etc, as various posts here had suggested)

Fixed my problem, under Windows device manager, I had many Other Devices listed, I just right clicked them, selected update driver, and let it automatically seatch. One of the devices was the joystick and now the sim is loading without errors.

KEERROR 399

I am having the same problem, KEERROR 399' Nexstar does not appear in control panel. I have tried updating the drivers for all that i could and still have no luck. I too have windows ME, does anybody have any helP??

I have went through the searching, but i still cannot get it fixed. do you have any other ideas? thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back