Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

siric

Have installed 1.20.71 on Windows XP and am getting an error stating that these is less than 10MB free on a drive that has over 28GB free. Tried upgrading to 1.20.213, but that made the matter worst as the machine reboots each time I start it.

Uninstalled and reinstalled 1.20.71 on Drive C which is FAT32 (vs. Drive F which is NTFS) and has 18GB free. Got the same error which states that there is less than -292 MB free.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks

Xp

I tried to run RFC on XP and got a similar message. Later I received a Microsoft XP update and the program loads great now.

XP

Mine all worked and then it started not working,, Have reinstalled real flight, and update but to no avail... The tube has all of the latest updates,, even tried with fire wall off but as all I ever get is a message saying that disk is full...... NOT there is 40gigs left.. any one with any more ideas. .

Also I'm wondering,, this is a very earley version and doesnt have any hellies on it.. is it posible to update to something with choppers on it or would I just be better of buying the new G2???

[This message was edited by jakcjf on 12-26-03 at .]

The under reporting of disk space has been addressed before. Do a search and see if you find anything on it. MS has a paper on their website that explains a problem where windows is in error but I don't remember just what the senario is. Goodluck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back