Wireless from Laptop to TV

PullUp

I'm running RF9 on a HP CORE7 laptop using Windows10 in screen mirroring mode to an Amazon FirestickTV (in mirroring mode (casting), then using a Spektrum DX6 connected to the laptop using the Spektrum Wireless Simulator USB Dongle to control RF while it's being displayed (mirrored) on the TV? Everything runs fine, but the lag is unacceptable when I do this. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Connect directly to the display. The latency is the wireless connection between the display and the computer

That's what I ended up doing and there is no lag. I was hoping someone may have found a way to make that setup happen. Would be nice to leave my laptop on the desk as it gets used as our home pc also. I was taking the wireless mouse and my DX6 with me to the sofa about 15' away from the desk. I have tried a 25' HDMI cable from the laptop to my TV and taking the mouse with me but I need to run that configuration some more before I can say it's acceptable. So what little time I have been using RF9 has been on the laptop with a 15" display. I fly at the field okay as a beginner but have ruined a few planes and lost one, so I need to practice on this simulator. Could you give me some ideas as to the best monitor, size, refresh rate, etc. Thanks for getting back to me.

Back