WWI Targets

Capt FunFly

Hi,

I've been hosting "Lost Vegas Wacky Fun Fly" server for a few weeks now since I got RealFlight 9.

I like RC flying, but I also like WWI biplane combat ... so I've been playing around with shooting paintballs (they don't splat on buildings or scenery?) But I have found that chasing the buzzards in the Boneyard is fun; RealFlight 9 Crashing into Buzzards 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dt0g3rUa7I

Now I'd really like to see a fairly large WWI country side with WWI biplanes flying loops, rolls, eights, immelmans etc. as targets to fly against and shoot down out of the sky.

As for a server running, it would be fun to keep a scoreboard for each visitor similar to the gadgets that can be turned ON or OFF. Every visitor could turn ON the Scoreboard and see how all the server visitors have been doing, including themselves.

Rise of Flight is NOT RealFlight 9

Hi,

I'm asking for a few more features in RealFlight not for other game software.

My experience with dozens of other games is that flying physics don't exist, bullets go in straight lines for miles rather than having a downward arc caused by gravity and air resistance.

Where?

Hi,

Why not provide a link to the place where the topic is appropriate?

I've looked through the headers of the forum but cannot identify a better place.

Hi,

Why not provide a link to the place where the topic is appropriate?

I've looked through the headers of the forum but cannot identify a better place.

I'm one of the modelers here from what I understand the RealFlight9 - Designer's Corner forum is meant to be used by modelers when they create build threads for the aircraft their modeling general discussion should be in the RealFlight9 forum.

One of the expansion packs, 7 or 8 has an flying target that you can shoot. It is fun sometimes to shoot them down.

Back