G

Yak-54 MOST FAMOUS STUNT PLANE_AV

wouldn't it be nice if there were some way for him to give a DESCRIPTION of his intended contributions!! wow. what a concept. ??
I`ve reported him for a least the first 25 of his uploads/AV`s...just click on any and or all of his AV`s,....click on "report" (lower left), leave a remark in the drop down, click on "report" again. .....I copied my first remark, then pasted it on the rest of the AV`s I reported. I would recommend others do the same to what ever level they desire.

Maybe I'm being paranoid; but this smells a bit like someone is trying to deploy malware. Let's hope no-one has found a vulnerability that can be exploited via downloaded planes.
Has anyone reported a problem after downloading one of Gaston's files?

Actually, I was wondering if anyone had experienced any kind of software problems such as a virus or other malware infection. The number of and type of planes in your hangar is completely in your hands. If you have too many of a certain plane you have the option of removing them from the user files section. I personally have decided on many ocasions that a certain plane no longer interests me or that the plane just doesn't perform the way I expected and removed it.

I purposefully have my computer not on the Internet. so not only do I interact with you guys from my mobile device, but I also download all of my RealFlight files onto a thumb drive from my mobile device and just copy them over from there. I haven't experienced any virus or malware problems whatsoever, and I've been using this setup since March of this year.

Guessing there are several concerns here pertaining to not knowing the intended contribution of his numerous variants.
* is it just to add numbers to his swap pages
* any added assets to the model ( not listed in his postings )
* distribution of some sort of malware
* just being a brat
* flooding the swap listing and covering up others contributions
* trying to just tick everyone off ( part of being a brat )
* complaints are not being addressed
*** All of the above and more

Not to mention, perhaps trying to upgrade his member status from "new member"...To "Well known member" BUT, then there`s the all elusive "Gold Member"

Attachments

• goldmember.PNG
    goldmember.PNG
    62.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
BUT, then there`s all elusive "Gold Member"
dr-evil-mike-myers.gif

Mini-Me is a little guy but he's definitely a likeable character. We have to go to a different universe to get a more apt representation:

Attachments

• most annoying character ever.jpeg
    most annoying character ever.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I sent him two personal messages over the last week and he hasn't responded to either one. I'm just going to have to let go and ignore him.

Back