J

Yak'nard-54 (3D) Advanced 1_AV

I'm really enjoying these dude looking forward to see what you got coming up next? I give you a shoutout in my latest tiny edit I did with your Stick Nard I really enjoyed that one as well will you by any will chance will you be doing some 40 size or E-Powered versions of the yak or the sticks in the next ones???

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying these dude looking forward to see what you got coming up next? I give you a shoutout in my latest tiny edit I did with your Stick Nard I really enjoyed that one as well will you by any will chance will you be doing some 40 size or E-Powered versions of the yak or the sticks in the next ones???
Thank you, I have a few smaller electric versions I have to get off my parents' pc. a few are tweaked to reduce the unpredictable tip stall. I haven't made any .40 sized ones yet. may be a surprise for you in the future. I've been messing around with backyard canards in real life for a couple years now, if I can figure out some 3d modeling software I will model one up for realflight and I'm sure you'll love it but till then it'll be stuck in real life in my shop.

Back