yaw not working

Cubsterky

Hi,

I've been using the quadcopter on the swap pages airport FPV Racer's Paradise. Its my first time using chase view to fly around FPV with a quadcopter. I'm noticing a sluggish yaw control and it even stops working completely. I'm using forward cyclic and then yaw to steer.

I'm using the interlink elite controller.

Any ideas?

Darren

Start by calibrating the Interlink in Windows, then again in the sim.

Once you've done that, check what the sim sees in terms of inputs.

its happening again

I calibrated in realflight and im swerving uncontrollably. How do u calibrate interlink in windows?

I'm using windows 8.1 I calibrated in windows and realflight now and yaw is still not working. What's next?

I'm guessing that your physics difficulty is set to something other than Realistic. Please view this thread for more info.

If it's a controller problem, it should show up numerous other places, such as every single aircraft and the radio profile & calibration dialogs.

thats it! I set it to intermediate and it works now!

Best way to learn is to turn it all the way up to realistic. worst thing that could happen is you have to press the reset button a couple times. With the multirotors, they pretty much fly themselves anyways.

I'm glad that got you going!

You may have missed this post in that thread I linked. As csgill75 said, you should just turn it up to Realistic.

Back