Jayhawk Conversion to Black Hawk (CS only?)

HX3D014

https://forums.realflight.com/showpost.php?p=82928&postcount=878

I have since lost that File. didn't matter any way. It was only a Five min job.

Cory;
Provide as Many Pics as Posable.

Post them as pics in your Post.

(To do that. you find the pic on the net. right click on it and click properties, then highlight the address url part and then hold "Ctrl" and "C" for copy. then in the post. click the Icon above that looks like this
insertimage.gif
this will put in the IMG inside [] then hold "CTRL" and hit "V" for paste. and then hit the
insertimage.gif
button to close the Image caption.

Practice. you can do it for anything.
header_forum_left.jpg
or
jayhawk.jpg

blackhawk.jpg

that link found at www.diggerhistory.info

NE Way.
Try to get pictures of logo's Insignias as well as the heli..

I can't Do much about the Details.

Blackhawk Pics

bh67.jpg

This is really it I guess. Without the other mods, the CS is really quite simple. Thanks for giving it a shot. Maybe if someone getts really board they will build a real UH-60 from scratch.
-Corey

Army1234 said:
bh67.jpg

This is really it I guess. Without the other mods, the CS is really quite simple. Thanks for giving it a shot. Maybe if someone getts really board they will build a real UH-60 from scratch.
-Corey
A real UH-60 would be nice. Then maybe someone could also make an Apache or Cobra to fly support ;)

Your Welcome.
It dose look Relatively easy. If you need help with the CS, just ask :)
PS. if you are going to do one. i would like to have a copy of it, so let us know when it is on the swap pages. or post a CS here for check, Prior to you posting on the swaps.

Look forward to it.

Now. I would Really like to see a few cobras all the different variants. and an Apache with and without radar etc etc... Now I am Drooling.

This one ok?

Attachments

• HH-60 PaveHawk_CS.G3X
    315.6 KB · Views: 37
  • ScreenShot1186453098.jpg
    ScreenShot1186453098.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 38
  • ScreenShot1186453076.jpg
    ScreenShot1186453076.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 43
Just one more picture. BTW posted on the swaps. Dr.cool i didn't make the scheme,i forgot who did.
screenshot1186453943_uvo.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if the tank and Radar could be painted in a clear alpha channel so as to remove it from the Heli without making a new one ?
I cant do alpha channels myself. so if some one could just do an alpha channel for the tank and radar. in just the Jay hawk scheme. I bet it would be appreciated :)

Last edited:
HX3D014 said:
I wonder if the tank and Radar could be painted in a clear alpha channel so as to remove it from the Heli without making a new one ?
I cant do alpha channels myself. so if some one could just do an alpha channel for the tank and radar. in just the Jay hawk scheme. I bet it would be appreciated :)

YOU ACN HAVE THE SOFTWARE FOR FREE THAT WILL DO ALPHA WORK, AND USER FRIENDLY TOO.
http://www.gimp.org/
CRASHED

Crash. I got a Little further with the attempt to use Gimp. this time I downloaded all the .17 files and had them there on my PC. I then extracted the large zip file to a file inside Program files. I looked for a install Icon. and to my Inability I found one need to be Relatively Adept at Manually "assemble"ing? programs.

I saw a list of programs needed to be able to assemble and how I should in turn Assemble them before I can Assemble Gimp..

After I Rebooted my Brain. I decided to leave it to the Cluey.

Thanks for the link anyway..

PS. Is there an off the shelf Program I can get that allows you to do the Alpha stuff. I only have Photoshop Elements 2. (It may well be cheaper for me to throw money at Developed off the shelf program. rather than learn what to do to be able to Assemble Gimp, cant wait till my son is into this. then he can teach me :) big wait though. he is only 21mths old at the moment)

thanks to Crash, I have a working Gimp on my PC.

here is what I was able to do with the Jayhawk.
I need more sugestions. or you may use this as a working base or ?
I can't get the holes to be covered :(

Attachments

• Blackhawk JHC_01_CS.G3X
    199.5 KB · Views: 24
HX3D014 said:
thanks to Crash, I have a working Gimp on my PC.

here is what I was able to do with the Jayhawk.
I need more sugestions. or you may use this as a working base or ?
I can't get the holes to be covered :(

glad i could be of help.
are they entrance holes or exit holes???????
crashed

Back