Attachments

• ISO1.JPG
    ISO1.JPG
    283.4 KB · Views: 119
  • LFISO.JPG
    LFISO.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 81
crashed that is looking great.

And yes a BIG THANK YOU to KE. I didn't want to irritate too much, but I know this section will be just as important and valuable as the "General Discussion"

Now the G4 designers will have a place to post new projects for G4 along with any questions dealing with the new / added features!

Thanks again

As far as kex files go, no changes should be needed. If it worked in G3.5 it should work in G4.

There are some new features to consider, of course, but Dave Lauck is really the one to address that. I've asked him to come into this forum and answer questions.

Jim

jbourke said:
As far as kex files go, no changes should be needed. If it worked in G3.5 it should work in G4.

There are some new features to consider, of course, but Dave Lauck is really the one to address that. I've asked him to come into this forum and answer questions.

Jim
Thanks Jim, and we will be looking forward to hearing from Dave.
If possible, WE would like to have a listing of the new ~cs naming (if any) and any new NUP values to cover the physics changes
thanks again
Ben

pilot07 said:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had no idea that a NOTAR existed

Nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes the guys that invented it about a decade or few ago should get a big pat on the back. Very few moving parts compared to a tail rotor and also quieter. It is right up there in ingenious inventions, next to the guy who made the stapleless stapler.

crashed again said:
here is my (our) current project.
built using 3.5 tech, hope it will work correctly in 4.0
thanks again for the area.
crashed
I'm sure it will work,you may have to use gyros for forward flight as G4 still has that nasty uppitch.
Cheers to another nice heli!
Can't wait for your mini pak too.

Back