How To Import Swap Page Models With Vista

Ive tried out vista,KE's tutorial works perfect.
It seems as if there is a problem and models can't be imported from Drive:c/program files/realflight G3/G3X. So simply go to my Documents and create a new file name it G3X #2. When you download the new aircraft save it to G3X #2,then run the sim and go to import and import the plane from the G3X #2 file and it will be availible in your aircraft menu.
Hope this helps out! :D
I think this should be a Sticky.

Thank you Blade Scraper. I've spoken to a Microsoft Vista technician who explained that this problem only occurs if you save files within the "Program Files" folder of your computer. You can save downloads perfectly welll anywhere else.

The "Program Files" folders in Vista have been made "secure" so when you try to save anything there, Vista actually saves it at another location. However, the file is invisible in the new location and the only way to retrieve your saved files is to look for them in the original location and then press the "Compatibility Files" button which redirects you. Realflight isn't able to press this button and so can't see any files saved in the Program Files folders.

I agree that this should be a sticky for all us confused Vista users!

Back