Various questions that have nothing to do with Add Ons 1-5

flmman

Can someone briefly outline how to import swap aircraft (EA's) into the object pallete? I have been able to do this in the past but I'm getting something wrong. It's for modifying airports, ect.

Thanks

flmman said:
Can someone briefly outline how to import swap aircraft (EA's) into the object pallete? I have been able to do this in the past but I'm getting something wrong. It's for modifying airports, ect.

do a search for importing aircraft as a static object. there was a thread just resent on it

Md-500

Can anybody make a MD-500e with machine guns and rocket pods like the helicopter that you see in modern warfare 2 or grand theft auto the ballad of gay tony?

Last edited:
Specular in GIMP

Can anyone help with manipulating the specular(_.s) file in GIMP? I guess that somehow the alpha channel settings are used as well as the grey mapping for glossiness.

Thanks

yep alpha channel
in gimp I believe its lighter gray is duller and darker grays are shiny..(it's been awhile)

Attachments

• ScreenShot115.jpg
    ScreenShot115.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Ok, thanks.

I was wondering if I could also paint individual parts on the regular .tga image using different shades of gray. I'm thinking that the alpha channel would affect the whole image. I seem to get all flat or just crazy shiny like a mirror.

Back