down load

jason cogil

how do I down load airplanes on to my g5 and where is the list of planes to down load. this is my first time to this site

How to Download and Import Swap Page files

In the center of the forums blue tool bar (above) You'll find the "Swap Pages" (no ,,,,,,,,,you don't need to trade anything)
Once there click on the Blue file name instead of the green arrow to get important information on the file you are about to Download
SUCH AS:
IF an * EA (Entire Aircraft) file or if a specific **Expansion Pack or Add-On is "REQUIRED " to use the AV (Aircraft Variant) or CS (Color Scheme)file that you are about to Download ( Screen shot #2)

Required EA files will be shown on the AV's or CS's swap page in blue next to "Requires"
(click on the blue file name to Download the required EA file)

*IMPORTANT:
If you don't Already have the Required EA file ALWAYS DL and Import any Required EA File FIRST (or install the required ADD-On or Expansion Pack if you have not previously done so)........... then the Associated AV or CS file you wanted ............to avoid an error message saying that you don't have the Aircraft or other required file(s)

Once you have dl'd the files import them into RF using RF's IMPORT feature (Screen shot #3)
Open RF and IMPORT the File(s) FROM your desktop , download folder or where ever you normally put your DL'd files on your PC.............don't unzip or move anything , RF does it all automatically .
The newly imported EA , AV or AP should now be in its respective selection menu
A new CS will now be an option for for its parent EA and its related AVs

Note:
There IS a difference between Add-ons and Expansion Packs
Add-Ons 1-5 are free Down loadable Additions for versions G4 and up
Expansion Packs 1-7 MUST be purchased

Attachments

• astar.jpg
    astar.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 85
  • hrz.jpg
    hrz.jpg