dhk79

Getting started, despite the various comedians. :D

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 14
dhk79 said:
Fuse, wing, nacelle, and riser.
Pretty Cool....I think it's time for me to log off work, been going since 7am this morning, I'm going to stand out in the yard, and stare at the stars while I down an amberbock :D

rrraptor said:
Those are nice aircraft you created !!!
Thanks. I should mention that other thatn the Katana Im building, the others were modeled by someone else. I just painted them.

Last edited:
abaser said:
Thanks. I should mention that other thatn the Katana Im building, the others were modeled by someone else. I just painted them.

Hey, a good custom painter is hard to come by !!!

I'm glad to here you're at work . I'm sure everyone here is as thrilled as i am with that vital bit of info and that you are so hard at work browsing the forum ...nice gig if you can get it i guess.....now get back to work !

Maj. Numbskully said:
I'm glad to here you're at work . I'm sure everyone here is as thrilled as i am with that vital bit of info and that you are so hard at work browsing the forum ...nice gig if you can get it i guess.....now get back to work !

:D I work from home, Technology Field, sit in front a 3 dual monitor systems, well ok, right now i'm on my laptop on the back porch, working on some high security W2k8 servers... right now I see rocky in my crosshairs, stay out of my garden !!! damn citrus rats !!!

Last edited:
abaser said:
Are you going to be doing the color shcemes on this Honda HA420 ?

rrraptor said:
Are you going to be doing the color shcemes on this Honda HA420 ?
From what Ive seen, Doug usually does his own. I may do a CS later on on my own but Im not doing the default.

rrraptor said:
Those wheels don't look like they are going to reach the ground :)
No, that just due to the angle you're looking at. While the plane does have fairly short gear, it'll be fine.

Attachments

• Image06.jpg
    Image06.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 12
Back