Votes: 0 0.0%
  • crazy

• exciting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

planeasker

this is a contast for all you designers.
i want the weirdest, strangest craft that you can make.l

go wild be creative
also answer this pole to help me know in the future what to do (just kidding it is fun)
send me the link of your craft
this contest ends next saturday, febuary 1

Last edited:
This is a "contest" for all you designers.

I have a bridge as a prize too.

Go nuts.

Send me the link of your craft.

This contest ends next Saturday, February 1.

ROTFL ;)

Last edited:
Even though I don't agree with this idea or the idea of designing cars for an aircraft simulator, I support his right to have an idea. He has not broken any of the forum rules. Maybe he will come around after being here a while.

s

thanks guys for the advice i just thought it was possible after flying the switchblade ( what i personally think is the best car/plane i have ever seen

i have never had a problem with flying when i wanted to drive or vice versa

If you look, there are a few cars on the swap. Try driving any of them in the sim,
and you'll see why they are hard to drive.

Cars don't work well in Realflight. about the best I have seen is the Terrafugia Transition

This is not a Driving sim and it never will be. It is not possible to transfer power to the wheels in the sim and all cars are modified aircraft for this sim. Get a real driving program like BeamNG and you will be much happier.

Last edited:
I kinda wished boats did work better especially sailboats. I still play with the sailboat TD9 was playing with every once in a while. The water in the sim is just too rough. And of course sails, rudders and keels don't function properly.

Back