Drone cannot rotate

philsky007

Hi

I have the 6.5 and 7.5 realflight (with latest update)

The issue that I have is when I am loading a drone, I cannot rotate the drone. You can hear the motor making more noise, but no rotation.

I calibrate the Interlink Elite.

I can go up down, left right and forward backward...but cannot rotate

If I load a helicopter, it will work, I can rotate (use the Rudder)

thank you for your help

Last edited:
Is it just spinning or not and is it on one multi-rotor specifically or all of them. Try moving the 3 position switch.

Ok

I know why it was not working

1-Top menu bar, click on Simulation and click on Physics
2-Select Beginner (the drone will not rotate)
Select Intermediate (the drone will rotate)

I am not sure if this is a bug, but it's not logic to loose a command at a beginner level, since that command is important on a Drone

Thank you

Last edited:
This is a known issue. Yaw control is still reduced at Intermediate physics quality; I suggest you set it to Realistic for full control.

There is no real benefit to turning down the physics quality if you're flying multirotors, anyway. If you want the reduced physics speed that Beginner provides, you can start at Realistic then switch to the Custom tab and adjust only that setting.

I have always been curious what exactly happens in reduced physics mode, to both helicopters and airplanes. Prop torque seems to be disabled. What else? Ryan?

The Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced difficulty settings are specific combinations of the settings on the Custom tab. You can see exactly what each one entails by selecting it then switching to the Custom tab to see how everything is set.

I think you might be asking what the Flight Model slider does. I'm not in the office, and off the top of my head I'm afraid I don't remember what all is affected.

Back