Second Build

Which one(s)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

legoman

I kind of like having two models in the process of being built so here are the choices.

• X-48B
  • De Havilland Sea Vixen FAW.2
  • MiG 21D
  • Avro Lancaster
  • Other (please specify)

I agree with csgill, build whatever you want, but you`ve already got a DC-3 half way done / built. A Lancaster would be great as well, but IMHO the DC-3 would have greater following just because of its iconic status. Not to belittle the Lanc.. in any way, personally I love it, just a bigger spot in my heart for the DC-3.. ;)

I know that You are WELL on the way with the DC-3 as you and I have spent much time talking about it. Now, a Lancaster would be Soooooo Sweeeeet, however a Mig 21 might be faster>

Last edited:
When we get a new exporter with more polies then this might be something. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Back burner AN-225.jpg
    Back burner AN-225.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 9
I never said the DC-3 was not getting finished. Its just sometimes I need a project that is in a different stage of the build to get motivated again.

You have to admit, the Lancaster has LOTS of character.
Won`t get an argument from me U-bird. Who couldn't love a bomber with four Rolls Royce Merlin`s strapped to it. Would love to have heard a formation of them flying overhead...:D

A MiG-17 would also be nice as there are none around.

There's a good model of a MiG 15 though that an Expansion pack aircraft. Looks are very similar to the 17. It's great to dogfight with the F-86. A better MiG would be the 21 or an obscure model like the MiG 19.

After looking at some photos of MiG 21's it would lend itself nicely to colorscheme creators as there's a bunch of unique ones out there.

440px-MiG-21.UM.9292.Radom.AirShow.2002.jpg
440px-Croatian_Air_Force_Mikoyan-Gurevich_MiG-21UMD_Lofting-1.jpg
440px-MiG-21_Bulgarian_Air_Force.jpg
images

Change my vote from other to MiG 21 (since your still modeling the DC-3).

Last edited:
Uncle Twist.....Can you imagine the sound of 10 or 12 Spitfires flying past at about 3 or 4 hundred feet above? Sweeeeeet!!!

Uncle Twist.....Can you imagine the sound of 10 or 12 Spitfires flying past at about 3 or 4 hundred feet above? Sweeeeeet!!!

How about a squadron of lancasters flying over The UK near sundown on there way to Germany during WWII.

Back