Radial Rocket

First let me say thank you sir..thats quite an endorsement !

The Radial Rocket for Realflight was 3d modeled by jeffpn
I am making the color scheme

Just curious...how were you aware that we were creating this model ? and where to find it ?

A full size one. There was three flying until about a year ago when afriend of mine sold his ,and the new owner crashed it on their way home.
The prototype and mine are the only 2 flying now, although there are 6 kits out there in various stages of completion.
The prototype is actually a nose wheel version now

I raced at reno this year and was searching for pics of my airplane ( anything taken from inside the pylons) , and just happened to see this in a google search

I believe that the prototype only had non retractable gear for a short time and then was converted to retractable...all following versions have retracts
maybe agairinc can confirm this

As rockets are kit/ home built brields they are all slightly different and one of a kind

Last edited:
Here's a couple renders.

Love that fire extinguisher!!!

Attachments

• premap_06.png
    premap_06.png
    239.1 KB · Views: 17
  • premap_06b.jpg
    premap_06b.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 17
Mine is a conventional/ fixed gear (original) version. All the kits across the country are tail wheel versions except for the one they just finished at the factory . That will make two tri-gear/retract versions and one conv gear (mine) that are flying examples. I'll be glad to send pics. I'll need an e mail address beause Im not smart enough to post them here. Your more than welcome to post them here if you like, once someone gets them. BTW renders look really good.

Thanks.

To post a pic here, hit the Go Advanced button below the message screen. You'll see another window where you can compose your post. Under that is a button labeled 'Manage Attachments.' Use that to browse for and upload pics.

Looks nice.

To download multiple pics, just hit the Browse button again, after the first one is uploaded.

I know that bird well !
I've found a build video where they show it being painted

Actually I prefer that CS to the one I'm doing
but the person who requested this model for RF asked for the N364R Scheme

Soooo when you gonna take me up ?
:p
yours has the fuel tank in front of the firewall instead of wing tanks correct ?

This internet is slow for some reason, heres a couple more. I'll try again later on

Attachments

• DSC02416.jpg
    DSC02416.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC02471.jpg
    DSC02471.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 20
No, you may have noticed either the smoker tank or the oil tank. The fuel is in the wings like the rest of them (2)
I had the airplane built and painted in Austin, yes thats the one. I appreciate the compliment. I designed the scheme(for the most part) ,but had it painted by a another fellow, who is very good as it turns out

Back